This privacy statement about how Obsima Technology collects and uses personal information about you.
Contact: If you have questions or comments about this Statement or how we treat personal information, please contact us at:
- Tel: +47 63 93 81 80
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Obsima Technology AS, PO Box 76, NO-2024 Gjerdrum
1. Treatment Responsible
Obsima Technology AS is the controller of your personal informatio.
2. The purpose of the treatment
It is voluntary for those who visit the website to provide personal information in connection with services to receive newsletters, order products, information materials and brochures, sign up for events, etc.
We will use information about you for any of the following purposes:
- Use of e-mail addresses and postal addresses to send out newsletters and other physical materials via our website and other channels.
- Give you information about meetings and events.
3. Which data are processed
We treat both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information about you. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual. Not personally identifiable information is information and other information that does not reveal your personal identity.
Personally identifiable information. We collect and process the following information:
- You can subscribe to newsletters so that you receive email from Obsima Technology AS for current news. To enable us to send email to the correct subscriber, you must register your name, surname and email address.
- If you correct an inquiry to Obsima Technology AS via the web site, for example, send us an e-mail, the relevant information could be stored, such as names, email address and telephone number.
- From Obsima Technology AS you can order brochures, publications and other information material by providing your name, business, e-mail and postal addresses. Personal information is not used for purposes other than to execute the order.
- When visiting Obsima Technology AS website recorded your IP address. Obsima Technology AS does not associate this information directly to you as a user. The information we use to manage and maintain our sites. Examples of what the statistics answers is: how many people visit different sites, how long the visit commodities, keyword, what websites users are coming from and the browsers used. It makes it possible for us to develop better and more user-friendly offers. See more about analytics and cookies below.
Web Analytics and cookies:
- Statistics and information about how visitors use our website. We aggregate information and generates reports that help us improve the experience. The tools use first-party cookies only to gather data. These cookies, and the data collected is anonymous and can not be used to identify you as a person.
- The following cookies are in use on obsima.no:
|_ga||Obsima.no||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how visitors use the site.||2 years|
|_gat||Obsima.no||Use google to calculate the number of page views.||To close the browser|
|_gid||Obsima.no||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how visitors use the site.||To close the browser|
|google-analytics.com||Use to send data to Google Analytics visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitors of devices and marketing channels.||To close the browser|
4. Personal information about minors
Obsima Technology AS do not collect information about the age and treats not knowingly information about children under 15 years.
5. The legal basis for processing
We have grounds to process personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Act and EU Data Protection Regulation "General Data Protection Regulation".
It is voluntary for those who visit the website to provide personal information in connection with services to receive newsletters, order information material and brochures, sign up for events, etc. Treatment Foundation is in these cases consent or agreement with you, unless otherwise specified.
6. Access to information
To ensure that the processing of information with us is in a safe manner, it is only specifically authorized persons in Obsima Technology AS who have access to the information you provide us. The number of employees with such authorization is limited. Access to information is secured by access control mechanisms.
We will not disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass on information or personal information to any third party other than those of deal and delivers services to Obsima Technology AS, unless we have your express consent to it.
7. Direct marketing
It is voluntary to subscribe to newsletters from Obsima Technology AS. The newsletters contain current information about our products and services, but may also contain information about products and services from other providers. Newsletters transmitted at different frequencies. You can always unsubscribe via a link in the newsletter. We do not allow any third party to use your personal data for marketing or communication purposes.
8. Data processors and transfer of data to other countries
Obsima Technology AS has signed an agreement with the following data handlers:
- Servetheworld AS
All Obsima Technology AS sites are currently located on servers in Norway, but our data processors has reserved the right to transmit data to servers or subcontractors in other countries. If information is transmitted within the EU / EEA, we will ensure that the EU directive on personal data in computing and country-specific data protection laws are followed. If we pass personal information to third parties located outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer is in accordance with EU directive on personal data.
9. How do we ensure the information
Obsima Technology AS has established rules and procedures for the protection of personal data and privacy. If we treat "non personally identifiable information" combined with "personally identifiable information" (for example, your name, combined with geographical location) the overall information is treated as personally identifiable information. If we collect or transmit sensitive personal information, we use proven methodologies to protect the information. If we share your personal information to a third party, we will ensure that there are arrangements and agreements that secure data and prevent the third party uses the personal information for purposes other than what was agreed. We shall use all reasonable precautions to ensure that our employees.
10. Your rights
All people who ask are entitled to information about treatments of personal data in an enterprise under the Personal Data Act, § 18, subsection 1. Obsima Technology AS has given the information in this statement. If Obsima Technology AS handles personal information about you, you have the right to access their own information. Where personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or not it is right to treat them, you can also ask Obsima Technology AS correct information. See contact information in the introduction to the declaration.
We treat and does not store information about you for longer than necessary for the intended purpose or for those required under existing agreements and not beyond legal limits. We delete personal information when a user reports that he / she no longer wishes to use the service. For example, your e-mail address used to send out newsletters deleted when you cancel your subscription, but also if we get feedback that it is not active.
11. Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
Obsima Technology AS may use the information we collect about you when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that can hurt you, us or others. We may also disclose your information when we believe the law requires it.
12. Consent, Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. Changes to statement